RWDCA Show Requirements
- These are separate shows using RWDCA classes and for Red & Whites only.
- The RWDCA will accept original registration papers and/or a certificate of identification (CID) from Holstein Association USA. Other registration papers accepted will be from RWDCA, Holstein Association USA showing the suffix “RED” and Holstein Canada.
- All owners shown on registration paper must be a member in good standing of RWDCA.
- Animals must be Red and White in color. (There will be a color reference guide available.)
- If for any reason an animal is in question for eligibility, the RWDCA management will be contacted before a final decision is rendered.
- Eligibility of animals and RWDCA members will be determined on a show to show basis.
- In order to enter/exhibit at any national and/or approved shows, Red & White animals must carry 87% dairy bloodlines as designated by RWDCA guidelines. Dairy bloodlines include: Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Guernsey, Holstein (Black & White and Red & White), Jersey, Milking Shorthorn, Angler, Swedish Red, Aussie Red, Lineback and Rouge Flammande.
- RWDCA will assist show management determining membership status with a list of entries one week prior to the show.
- All requirements listed above must be met 24 hours before the start of the show.
- Following the show, show management must provide RWDCA with a report that lists all placings, champions,etc.
- After RWDCA receives the national show report, with individual class placings and champion information, the results will be entered into the animal’s permanent record.
- Questions about the above said rules, contact RWDCA staff.
RWDCA Show Links
- 2017 RWDCA Show Handbook
- 2017 National/Approved Show Letter
- 2017 National/Approved Show Application
- RWDCA Approved Show Specifications for 2017
- RWDCA Junior Show Rules
- Junior Membership Agreement
- RWDCA Lease Program
- Alternate Junior Leadsman Form
- PDCA Show Ring Code of Ethics
- 2017 All-American Entry Form - DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15TH
- 2017 Junior All-American Entry Form - DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15TH
Upcoming RWDCA Approved Shows
THESE ARE THE ONLY APPROVED/NATIONAL SHOWS THAT WILL QUALIFY FOR ALL-AMERICAN/JUNIOR ALL-AMERICAN AND THE ONES THAT HAVE SENT IN THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO QUALIFY:
*JR= Junior Show included
|March 30 *JR||Spring Dairy Expo Red & White Show- Columbus, OH Judge: Dean Dohle- Results|
|April 9 *JR|
|April 20-21||California State Red and White Show- Turlock, CA Judge: Carl Phoenix -Results|
|April 28 *JR||**National**Midwest Spring Red and White Show- Madison, WI Judge: Paul Trapp Results|
|May 18-19||Western Spring Red and White Show- Richmond, UT Judge: Adam Liddle, Argyle, NY|
|June 22 *JR||Minnesota State Red and White Show- Rochester, MN Judge: Jason Danhof- Results|
|July 10||WI Championship Red and White Show- Madison, WI Judge: Jeff Stephens- Results|
|July 17||Western PA Red and White Show- New Castle, PA Judge: Michael Heath|
|July 27 *JR||Ohio State Fair Junior Show- Columbus, OH Judge: Mike Uber|
|July 30||Ohio State Fair Open & Junior Show- Columbus, OH Judge: John Erbsen|
|August 3||Northern Tier PA Red and White Show- Meshoppen, PA Judge: Chris Hill|
|August 3-4||*Qualified* WI Junior State Fair R&W Show- West Allis, WI Judge: Nate Goldenburg|
|August 18 *JR||Kentucky State Fair Juniro Show- Louisville, KY Judge: Jamie Howard|
|August 20||Kentucky State Fair Red & White Open Show- Louisville, KY Judge: Herby Lutz|
|August 26||New York State Fair Red & White Show- Syracuse, NY Judge: Patsy Gifford|
|August 29 *JR||**National** Midwest Fall National Red & White Show- St Paul, MN Judge: Pat Conroy|
|September 1 *JR||Maryland State Fair Junior Show- Timonium, MD Judge: Bill Taylor|
|September 3||Maryland State Fair- Timonium, MD Judge: Brad Hoover|
|September 14 *JR||Eastern States Expo R&W Show, West Springfield, MA Judge: Kelli Cull|
|September 18||**National** Premier National Red & White Junior Show- Harrisburg, PA Judge: Aaron Eaton Results|
**National** All-American Red and White Show- Harrisburg, PA Judge: Blair Weeks
|October 5-6||**National** International Red and White Show- Madison, WI Judge: Chad Ryan, Fond du Lac, WI Associate: Brian Kelroy|
|November 5 *JR||MidEast Fall Red & White Junior Show- Lousiville, KY Judge: Pat Conroy|
|November 7||MidEast Fall Red & White Show- Louisville, KY Judge: Justin Burdette|
IF YOU WOULD LIKE OTHER SHOWS TO BECOME APPROVED, PLEASE CONTACT THE RWDCA OFFICE FOR INFORMATION!